The Global Health Solidarity Project, dedicated to advancing inclusive collaboration and understanding in the realm of global health, has the following objectives:
- Employ a pluriversal approach to generate an intercultural understanding of solidarity for use in global health, with a particular emphasis on de-silencing marginalized conceptualizations.
- Encourage exchange and dialogue among scholars who work in the field of global health with a focus on solidarity, but come from different cultures and disciplines.
- Generate a shared set of core goals that the practice of solidarity in global health entails.
- Design metrics and produce a solidarity index and ranking that will measure the practice of solidarity among global health actors.
- Nurture young scholars to engage across cultures, carry out conceptual and empirical ethics research, and produce impactful research outputs.